What Tattoo Ink Is Best?
World Famous Limitless – World Famous Limitless is the newest tattoo ink range from the renowned US manufacturer that complies with the latest Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) regulations in the EU. As World Famous Ink is a global manufacturer, the new EU REACH regulations provided an opportunity for the brand to create a new tattoo ink line that not only meets, but exceeds regulatory standards, resulting in an updated, world market-compliant product.
Introducing Limitless, the new EU REACH-compliant tattoo ink range from World Famous Ink that has been created by artists for artists. The World Famous Limitless line-up contains durable, versatile tattoo inks with research-driven formulations that fly into the skin with ease.
As with the original World Famous Ink colours, all Limitless tattoo inks are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and made in the USA.
What is the longest lasting tattoo ink?
Best Tattoo Colors that Last the Longest – Below is a quick guide to tattoo colors, ranked from the color that lasts the longest to the one that fades the quickest.
- Black and gray: Black and gray inks are the boldest and most dense; thus, they are the most fade-resistant colors. These are suitable for any skin tone, especially with tan or black skin. With proper aftercare, black and gray colors last for up to 10 years or longer before requiring a retouch.
- Dark blue: Like black ink, dark blue tattoo colors are suitable for dark skin. They have long-wearing pigments and can also last for up to 10 years.
- Red, orange, yellow, and purple: These tattoo colors fade faster on light skin and are more crucial to working with sensitive and freckled skin. They generally last for about eight years or longer before requiring a retouch.
- Pastel colors and white are the lightest tattoo colors; thus, they fade the quickest among all colors. They generally last for about five to eight years before fading. Moreover, pastel and white ink colors may look like scars if not done correctly.
- ‘Glow-in-the-dark’: UV tattoos are trendy since they appear fluorescent with UV light. However, they do not last as long as the other tattoo colors. Most tattoo artists say that glow-in-the-dark tattoos can last for three to five years before starting to fade.