What Does Adeles Hand Tattoo Say?
On her left hand, Adele has a tattoo of the word, ‘paradise. ‘ She has not revealed the meaning behind the tattoo. On her right wrist, the singer has a tattoo of a coin that reads ‘One Penny,’ honor of her mother whose name is Penny Adkins.
- 1 What does Adele have tattooed on her arm?
- 2 What tattoo is on Adele’s wrist?
- 3 What does a Saturn tattoo mean?
- 4 What does Adele’s “Paradise” tattoo mean?
- 5 What does Adele’s Saturn and mountain tattoo mean?
What is the meaning of Adele’s tattoo?
Adele fans collectively freaked Sunday night when the 15-time Grammy Award winner released a TV concert and special called Adele: One Night Only. During the concert, she shared songs from 30 , which is her first new album in six years. She also opened up about her life in a sit-down with Oprah.
But while all of that was—and still is—utterly amazing, plenty of people can’t stop talking about Adele’s Saturn tattoo (which shows Los Angeles in the middle of the planet), Saturn earrings, and the fact that the concert location was L.
‘s Griffith Observatory. Does this all mean something? CBS Photo Archive // Getty Images Backing up a sec: A Saturn Return , which is when Saturn fully rotates around the sun and returns to the exact position it was in the sky when you were born, says Linda Joyce , professional astrologer and author of The Star Within. It happens every 27 to 30 years. So, most people go through a Saturn Return in their late twenties to the beginning of their 30s—and that period usually lasts two to three years. “Returns mark the closing of one cycle and the beginning of another,” Joyce says.
- They usually signal maturity in your life and give you a larger vision of who you are and where you want to go;
- Adele, who was born in 1988 and would have gone through her Saturn Return sometime around 2018, recently told Vogue that this was her “year of anxiety;
” And she pins it on her Saturn Return. “Then I hit my Saturn return. It’s where I lost the plot,” she said. “When that comes, it can rock your life. It shakes you up a bit: Who am I? What do I want to do? What makes me truly happy?” Adele was going through a lot at the time.
- (She officially announced her separation from her husband Simon Konecki in 2019, but has implied she was questioning things in 2018;
- ) “I was just going through the motions and I wasn’t happy,” Adele said;
“Neither of us did anything wrong. Neither of us hurt each other or anything like that. It was just: I want my son to see me really love, and be loved. It’s really important to me. ” (BTW: Adele specifically showed Vogue her Saturn tattoo while talking about her Saturn Return, showing that the two are most definitely connected.
- ) Adele, who is now 33 (but clearly named her album after that tumultuous year), said that she’s “been on my journey to find my true happiness ever since;
- ” Then there’s this Twitter post: It’s not entirely clear if the observatory was chosen as a venue because of the Saturn and astronomy tie-in, but it seems pretty likely;
Regardless, Adele’s Saturn Return was—and is—a BFD for her. Korin Miller is a freelance writer specializing in general wellness, sexual health and relationships, and lifestyle trends, with work appearing in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Self, Glamour, and more.
What tattoos does Adele have on her hands?
Adele has twelve known tattoos. She has three dots tattooed on her left wrist. The tattoo is identical to one sported by The Civil Wars ‘ Joy Williams, who is a good friend of Adele’s. On August 13, 2011, Adele had a tattoo done to honor her mother Penny , which has since become known as the “One Penny” tattoo.
- The tattoo was done at Lyle Tuttle Tattoo & Museum in San Francisco, California;
-  It appears on her left wrist, directly below the “three dots” tattoo;
- Three of Adele’s tattoos honor her son Angelo;
- The first is the letter “A,” tattooed behind her right ear; she was first seen with this tattoo at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards in 2013;
The second, the word “paradise,” appears on her left hand; she had this tattoo done at Bang Bang Tattoos in New York in June 2013. The tattoo is similar to one worn by singer Lana Del Rey , though Adele told Rolling Stone that she was unaware of Del Rey’s tattoo when she had it done.
Adele also had Angelo’s name tattooed on her right hand; she was first seen with this tattoo when she appeared with her partner Simon at the Glastonbury Festival in 2015. In an interview with Matt Lauer for The Today Show , Adele confirmed that the “Angelo” and “paradise” tattoos refer to each other.
 She also explained the significance of the tattoos to Rolling Stone , stating, “Angelo is my paradise. ”  The numbers 19 and 21 are tattooed on her left wrist, as a reference to her first two albums. Five doves are tattooed on her right shoulder blade, though their significance is unknown.
- However, the number five, which Adele has said is her favorite number, is also tattooed on the inside of her right ring finger;
-  In summer 2019, Adele had Saturn tattooed on her right forearm;
- She also had a small mountain range tattooed on her right wrist that same year;
Adele also has a small tattoo on the inside of her left ring finger. It is so small that it’s hard to tell what the tattoo represents. In November 2021, Adele revealed that she has a little bird also on her left shoulder blade.
What does Adele have tattooed on her arm?
Adele ‘s two-hour special with Oprah Winfrey included several visual references to Saturn. The singer, who has the planet tattooed on her arm, also wore Saturn earrings during her performance at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. The TV special, which had been pre-recorded, aired on Sunday (14 November) in the US on CBS.
- The broadcast alternated between Adele’s concert performance (during which she sang both new songs and classics) and parts of her conversation with Winfrey;
- Her Saturn tattoo received some attention on social media, with some wondering what special meaning the planet holds for her;
Adele broached the topic in a recent cover interview with Vogue , referring to the astrology concept of a Saturn return. “Then I hit my Saturn return,” she told the magazine, showing interviewer Abby Aguirre her tattoo. “It’s where I lost the plot. ” In astrology, a person experiences a Saturn return when the planet returns to the position it was in at the moment of that person’s birth.
What tattoo is on Adele’s wrist?
This ‘Paradise’ tattoo on Adele’s left hand goes with the ‘Angelo’ tattoo on her right hand, symbolizing that her son Angelo is her paradise.
What does a Saturn tattoo mean?
Saturn Tattoo Meaning – Depending on the kind of symbolism you refer to when doing your research, you might find some fascinating information. In Chinese symbolism, the symbols of Saturn exemplifies the notion of imperial control in regulation and rulership.
When you turn to animal symbolism, Saturn represents foxes, snakes, owls and other nocturnal birds, mice and dragons. One thing to note is the owl is often considered a symbol of death which a misunderstanding.
This might have started because of its ancient connection with Saturn. In terms of astrology, the sign of Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. It is said to move through life with a methodical, purposeful or slower structure. Overall, we can say the that the Saturn tattoo meaning represents: – Stubbornness – Time – Labor – Stability – Authority – Domination – Construction – Observation – Long Study While some that study the symbolism of Saturn might associate it with negative connotations, that shouldn’t be the case.
What does a semicolon tattoo mean?
A semicolon tattoo is a tattoo of the semicolon punctuation mark (;) used as a message of affirmation and solidarity against suicide, depression, addiction, and other mental health issues.
What planet is on Adele’s arm?
Adele’s two-hour special with Oprah Winfrey included several visual references to Saturn. The singer, who has the planet tattooed on her arm, also wore Saturn earrings during her performance at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.
Why is Adele wearing Saturn earrings?
The sighting: Everyone’s favorite crooner, Adele, lit up the universe with her performance at her recent “One Night Only” tv concert special…but anyone who was able stop bawling at the music for long enough to get a clear visual also noticed that Adele was rocking a noteworthy pair of earrings for the event.
- The jewels: This pair of spectacular Schiaparelli Saturn earrings was designed for Adele by Schiaparelli Creative Director Daniel Roseberry;
- Each earring features a gold-capped pearl surmount suspending a gloriously large and sparkly pavé Saturn orbited by a ring of gold;
Neither the designer nor the singer has revealed the specific materials of these custom-made earrings, but Schiaparelli’s dramatic statement pieces are generally demi-fine, made from gilded brass and crystal. Photo from Instagram. The trends: Adele revealed that the earrings are a reference to the singer’s Saturn Return, an astrological concept that refers to a moment of great change that happens in early adulthood when the planet Saturn returns to the position that it occupied at the time of a person’s birth.
- Astrological jewelry has been trending for several years and remains hot hot hot, as does the more recently trendy category of celestial jewelry (stars, planets, UFOs, etc);
- Several serious A-list stars have chosen Schiaparelli statement jewels for major 2021 appearances, including Lady Gaga at the Presidential Inauguration, Bella Hadid at Cannes, Cardi B at the AMAs, and Beyoncé at the Grammys;
Adele’s strong personal connection to the earrings’ symbolism is on trend, too. Shoppers – especially younger ones – want to spend their money on jewelry that is meaningful to them. The more personal and specific the connection, the better. What do we think? These planetary pretties might be a little bold for some, but they’re a perfect fit for Adele’s larger than life charisma.
What does Adele’s new tattoo say on her left hand?
In June 2013, Adele got inked ‘PARADISE’ on her left hand by Bang Bang Tattoo artist. ‘PARADISE’ refers to something that’s heavenly or has a heavenly abode.
What does Adele’s “Paradise” tattoo mean?
Paradise on Left Hand – In June 2013, Adele got inked “PARADISE” on her left hand by Bang Bang Tattoo artist. “PARADISE” refers to something that’s heavenly or has a heavenly abode. Maybe, this shows her love, commitment, and inclination towards her family.
Why does Adele have 3 dots on her wrist?
Similar Products: –
- InknArt $7. 99
- Pepper Ink $5. 00
- Tatzarazzi $15. 00
Vantagenews / AKM-GSI; Facebook / Tanja Nixx Tattoo Adele has added to the collection of tattoos on her wrist on three separate occasions. First were the three dots which she got as a matching tattoo with Joy Williams from the indie-folk duo The Civil Wars. Next she visited artist Tanja Nixx who gave her a mimimalist coin design which is the largest of the tattoos on this wrist. It is a simple circle with an outline of a heart and the words “ONE PENNY” for her mother Penny Adkins.
What does Adele’s Saturn and mountain tattoo mean?
- Adele has seven known tattoos.
- In a recent interview, the singer shared the meaning behind two pieces of ink.
- Adele’s Saturn tattoo is a reference to her Saturn return, while the mountain symbolizes the constant feeling of climbing to the top.
Any Adele fan is probably already well aware that the singer has multiple tattoos, but the meaning behind them had been kept quiet until recently. In her cover interview for Vogue , the singer opened up about the events in her life that led to two of her most meaningful pieces of ink. On her right wrist is a tattoo of the planet Saturn with a drawing of Los Angeles in the middle that she got after experiencing a bout of anxiety after having to cancel two shows at Whembley Stadium back in 2017.
The tattoo is in reference to her Saturn return , which, in astrology, is an event that occurs every 27 to 29. 5 years, when Saturn completes its full orbit around the sun and returns to the position in the zodiac that it was in when you were born.
Everyone experiences a Saturn return between the ages of 27 and 30, and they can often mark the beginnings and ends of major moments in your life. “When that comes, it can rock your life,” Adele told Vogue. “It shakes you up a bit: Who am I? What do I want to do? What makes me truly happy? All those things.
” Adele also spoke about the conversation with a friend that led to her getting a tattoo of a mountain on her wrist: “I told my friend, ‘I feel like I’m on a steep mountain, trying to get up to the top,'” she said.
“And she was like, ‘You will get there. And you’ll have a nice leisurely stroll down. And then there’ll be another f*cking mountain. ‘ And I’m like, ‘I’m not even over this one yet. ‘ And she was like, ‘That’s just life. ‘” In addition to her Saturn and mountain tattoos, the singer has at least five others that we know of, including one that’s rarely seen in photos and reads her son Angelo’s name in special script.