How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Tattoo In Alabama?
List of States and their Regulations of Tattooing Minors
|Alabama||Minors need parental consent for a tattoo|
|Idaho||Minors 14-18 can be tattooed, but it requires consent in the presence of the tattoo artist|
|Illinois||Minors need parental consent; minors can only be tattooed by a physician|
What is the legal age to get a tattoo?
- Tattoos and body piercings are permitted for young individuals aged 18 and over.
- A parent/guardian must offer written authorization and be present during the process for tattoos that cover an existing tattoo or piercings.
- Body piercing laws and statutes do not apply to ear piercing.
Related post: How To Email A Tattoo Artist 2022: Best Thing You Need To Know How Much Is An Average Tattoo 2022: Full Sleeve, Leg,… Tattoo Cost Top 40 Creative Henna Tattoo Designs And Meaning: Best Trending Ideas 2022.
Can a 16 year old get a tattoo in TN?
- A minor older than 16-years-old may get a tattoo to cover an existing tattoo, require their parent to be present, and have ID.
- Minors need written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing.
Can a 14 year old get a tattoo in Florida?
- No tattooing, branding, or body piercing of minors under the age of 14.
- Minors aged 14-18 need the written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo.
Can you get a tattoo under 18 in South Carolina?
South Carolina –
- Minors under the age of 18 may not get a tattoo without parental consent.
- A parent or guardian must either give written, notarized consent for a body piercing or be present during the procedure.