Where Does Getting A Tattoo Hurt The Most?
TATTOO PAIN : Most Painful Places for Tattoos
– Tattoos may take minutes to hours to add to your body, but they last a lifetime. Pain should be only one consideration of getting a tattoo. Removing a tattoo is a much more time-consuming and painful process, and has mixed results. Before getting a tattoo, consider:
- risks of infection, allergic reactions to dyes, scarring, and blood-borne diseases
- whether you’ll regret the design of your tattoo
- whether the appearance of your tattoo might change if you gain weight or become pregnant
- the placement of your tattoo, and whether you want the option of hiding it under clothing