Where Can I Get A Tattoo At 14?
Where can u get a tattoo at 14? Other Countries
- Austria, Germany, and Denmark also have an age minimum of 18, but with some exceptions.
- Countries like Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Hungary have no age restrictions.
- Spain allows minors as young as 14 to be tattooed with parent consent.
- France has an age minimum of 16.
Can you get a tattoo at 14 in your state?
What states can you get a tattoo at 14? – The state law of Idaho explicitly mentions that 14-year-olds may get tattoos with the permission of their parents. Of course, there are 23 other states where no age is specified so you can technically get a tattoo there at 14 or younger—if you can get your parents to agree! These include Alabama, Connecticut, Indiana, and Michigan.
Can a 14 year old get a tattoo in Greece?
European Cases: Tattoos in Minors –
- Spain : Spain is one of the countries who has more than a central Government. Therefore, depending on which independent province you go to you will be able to get a tattoo. In some provinces, you will be able to get a tattoo at 14 always with the signed adult consent, whereas in other you will have to be 17 or older.
- Croatia and Austria : 16 with written parental consent.
- Greece : sometimes under 16 with written consent and the presence of a tutor or parent in the room where the minor is being tattooed.
- Ireland : besides the lack of legislation, you can get a tattoo at 16 if with adult consent.
- UK : like many other countries, never, under no circumstance under 18
- Finland : only under 16 with written consent too.
- France, Slovakia, Sweden, Germany, Cyprus, Poland, Portugal : 16 years old no permission needed.
Can a 14 year old get a tattoo in Idaho?
- No tattooing, branding, or body piercing of minors under the age of 14.
- Minors aged 14-18 need the written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo.
Can a 16 year old get a tattoo without parental consent?
Minors need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo. A minor older than 16-years-old may get a tattoo to cover an existing tattoo, require their parent to be present, and have ID. Minors need written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing.