How To Make A Tattoo Stencil With Tracing Paper?
Lay the design intended for the tattoo under a sheet of tracing paper.
- Tape the tracing paper to the design to keep it from slipping.
- Moisten the area of skin you want the tattoo placed with Speed Stick deodorant.
- Rub the tracing paper stencil firmly, but not hard enough to rip the paper, to transfer the ink.
How do you make a stencil tattoo on paper?
Trace your tattoo design onto tracing paper using a technical pen with stencil ink. Make sure it is the right size for the area you want the tattoo. If not, redraw it to the proper size. Let the stencil dry completely. Clean the skin and wipe it dry. Press the tracing paper against the skin and hold it firmly.
How to tattoo with tracing paper?
Clean the skin and wipe it dry. Press the tracing paper against the skin and hold it firmly. Remove it slowly and the tattoo should be outlined on the skin. How Do I Make a Tattoo With Paper & a Pen?.
How do you make stencils with tracing paper?
How to Make a Tattoo Stencil – Before a tattoo artist takes a needle into the skin, he first has to draw the stencil to guide his accuracy and give him an easy time. Creating a stencil is a simple process that you can do at home but needs patience and expertise. What you’ll need:
- Tracing paper
- Stencil fluid (It is a dye that is transferable to the skin)
- A marker with a fine tip
- Masking tape
- Dip pen
- Antibacterial soap
- Stencil lotion
- Once you have everything you need, practice drawing your desired design on paper if you’re not using a design printed out from the internet. Before you begin the tattoo stencil, you need to simplify the image design by reducing it into something that is drawable using tattoo techniques. Some finer details may have to be removed or simplified to avoid cluttering the final art on the skin.
- Place your tracing paper onto the design and trace it using the sharp- pointed marker. To prevent slipping, tape the drawing paper together with the image design on a smooth surface before tracing to ensure you accurately do it.
- You have now drawn the stencil on your paper. But remember, you can’t transfer it directly onto the skin surface as the image will appear backwards. You have to reverse the design on your stencil. Turn over your tracing paper with the sketch onto another tracing paper and carefully trace it with your dip pen placed into the stencil fluid.
- Prep the skin area where you intend to draw the tattoo by shaving and cleaning with warm water and antibacterial soap. Apply a stencil lotion and then place the stencil on the skin. Of course, the stencil is in contact with the skin, transferring the image to the area. Carefully peel the tracing paper. The stencil image is left on the skin, ready for the needle.
What is a tattoo stencil?
A tattoo stencil is way to transfer your tattoo design onto your skin to see what it will look like. Practice your tattoo design on a piece of paper. If you don’t want to design your own, find a design online and print it off.