How Old To Get A Tattoo In Arizona?
18 years of age Requires body art establishments to obtain a license by January 1, 2011. In 1996, the Legislature enacted legislation making it unlawful to tattoo a person under 18 years of age without the presence of that person’s parent or legal guardian.
What is the legal age to get a tattoo in California?
- No tattooing, branding, or body piercing of minors under the age of 14.
- Minors aged 14-18 need the written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo.
What is the youngest age you can get a tattoo?
Other Countries –
- Austria, Germany, and Denmark also have an age minimum of 18, but with some exceptions.
- Countries like Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Hungary have no age restrictions
- Spain allows minors as young as 14 to be tattooed with parent consent.
- France has an age minimum of 16.
Can a 16 year old get a tattoo in New Zealand?
New Zealand – In New Zealand, piercings cannot be performed on anyone under the age of 16 without a parent or legal guardian’s written consent. To have a tattoo, you must be over the age of 18 unless you receive written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Can a 16 year old get a tattoo in TN?
- A minor older than 16-years-old may get a tattoo to cover an existing tattoo, require their parent to be present, and have ID.
- Minors need written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing.