How Expensive Is It To Remove A Tattoo?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2020, the cost of laser tattoo removal averaged $423 (not counting related expenses). Removing a large, detailed piece could cost $4,000 or more. Some providers have a flat fee for removal up to a certain size.
How much does laser tattoo removal cost?
The cost of laser tattoo removal depends on the size, color, and age of your tattoo. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the national average cost of laser removal is $463. Tattoo removal isn’t covered by most insurance companies because it’s considered to be a cosmetic procedure.
How much does it cost to fade a tattoo?
My Laser Tattoo Removal Experience | UPPER ARM, Pain, Cost and WHY I’m removing it!
Tattoo removal companies have different methods of calculating fees –
- Tattoo Removal Cost By inch
- Tattoo Removal By size category (e. , knuckle, hand, sleeve)
- A flat rate per removal session
Some companies charge $10–25 per inch for removal. Someone removing a 36-square-inch tattoo might pay $400 for a session, whereas someone with a 4-square-inch tattoo might pay $175. Usually, the more inches you pay for, the less you pay per inch. Other companies charge by size category. For example, they might charge $100 for a knuckle tattoo, $200 for a tattoo on the top of the hand, $300 for a quarter sleeve, and $400 for a half sleeve.
- Again, prices vary by geographic location;
- At Removery, we understand that many people are undergoing financial stress due to the current economic situation in this time of crisis;
- Tattoo removal prices can be tough for many people to afford all at once;
Therefore, we offer tattoo removal financing through various payment plans, ranging from six months to five years, to make your decision a little easier. When removing tattoos, cost shouldn’t hold you back. Our aim is to help you move on with your life rather than putting your life on hold.
- We also pride ourselves on fair tattoo removal pricing options that give you access to the highest quality service;
- Additionally, if removal takes fewer sessions than expected and you’ve purchased a package, we’ll refund the remaining sessions;
If it takes longer than ten sessions, we’ll provide up to six more treatments at no additional cost.
What should you know about tattoo removal?
Watch out for these symptoms. Tattoos are a common yet permanent body decoration. For people who no longer want a tattoo, there are different ways to remove it. Tattoo removal methods vary in cost, efficacy, and recovery time. Knowing your options can help you make a decision about tattoo removal that’s right for you and your budget.
What factors affect the cost of tattoo removal?
Tattoo size, in dimensions, is the biggest factor that affects the cost of tattoo removal. Most clinics will measure the height and width of your tattoo and either calculate the square inches, or compare it to a size categories chart. The bigger they are, the more expensive they are to remove.