What Does Gaara’S Forehead Tattoo Say?
After realizing nobody loved him, Gaara used his sand to create the tattoo on his forehead, ‘ai’（愛）which signifies ‘love’, as a symbol of a ‘demon loving only himself.
What is the meaning of Gaara’s love mark on his forehead?
1) Gaara’s Brand – Gaara utilized his abilities to control the sand to make a brand on his forehead, as previously stated. This love mark is a reminder that he is the “demon loving only himself”, according to Gaara’s unique and creative concept of getting this symbol as a tattoo. Although this design is located on Gaara’s forehead, it does not imply you should perform the same. You should study examples of this tattoo before making your decision. This tattoo is a powerful and personal design for those who want to show their love for the character Gaara.
Where to place Gaara’s Tattoo?
Final Thoughts – The love of this fictional ninja warrior shows no signs of slowing. Having his image as the latest tattoo design has greater meaning than just admiring the TV series. Gaara’s character and symbol represents the struggles we face in life and how we deal with them.
- Recent Posts
Hi, my name is Max Peters, and I am a tattoo artist. I’ve been a tattoo artist for the last 7 years, and it is a job I still love dearly. Art has always been a passion of mine, and when I had my first tattoo at 18, I was instantly hooked. It’s definitely not a myth when people say that tattooing can be addictive — but in the best possible way! From here, I decided to take my love and appreciation for tattoos and train as a tattooist. Latest posts by Max Peters ( see all ).
How did Naruto get the Love Symbol on his forehead?
In the scene where he finds out Yashamaru was trying to assassinate him, he has a breakdown and you see that a bunch of sand is shooting out from that spot on his forehead, then you can see there is a cut pouring blood and that blood forms into the ‘Love’ symbol, I guess it just stayed permanent.
Why is Gaara considered a shinobi?
Gaara is a fictional character within the manga and anime television series, Naruto. Naruto, the manga dating back as far as 1997 has been a very popular manga and anime series. Since the debut of the anime, the popularity and fan base has never stopped rising.
- This fantasy, adventurous story fixated on the boy Naruto and his friends and allies;
- Gaara is one of the fan favorites of the show;
- Initially, Gaara was introduced as an antagonist;
- Since Gaara is what is considered a shinobi, being from the shinobi world, he is the son of the lands leader, the Fourth Kazekage;
Before he was born, his father intended on having a child to use as a weapon to restore their village. Being only looked at his entire life as a demon and outcast of the village, Gaara grew a deep hatred for those that made themselves his enemies by relentlessly looking at him as a monster.
Just as Naruto was in his village, considered a dangerous person, it was not until Gaara met and became friends with Naruto that he started to change his perspective and able to control his anger and hatred more.
Naruto, being possessed by the beast ‘Nine tails’ knows exactly how Gaara was being treated, for he is possessed by the beast known as the ‘One-Tailed Shukaku’. Gaara became the Fifth Kazekage which literally means the Fifth Wind Shadow. He was chosen as this so that he can help protect the village and all those who live there. Gaara was raised by his uncle, Yashamaru. Gaara thought that Yashamaru was raising him because Gaara’s family and all the other villagers were afraid of him and his powers. When Gaara was only six years old, Gaara’s father ordered Yashamaru to assassinate Gaara. Gaara looked up to Yashamaru as a father figure and believed Yashamaru was the only person alive that was capable of loving and nurturing for Gaara.
- Doing this, helps vanish the fears the villagers had about him;
- One night, Gaara was approached by an assassin who he battled it out with, once the assassin was defeated and dying on the floor, it was then that the one who came to kill him was indeed his very own uncle, Yashamaru;
As Yashamaru was dying, Yashamaru confessed to Gaara that he never did care about Gaara in the first place. He resented Gaara because he blamed him in the death of his sister, Gaara’s mother, and told Gaara he was a demon that fought only for himself. Gaara being taken aback by this and being in total dismay, realized that nobody he knew has ever or ever will, love him.
Gaara controlling the power of the sand then decided to brand himself on his forehead with the symbol ‘ai’ which signifies love. The symbol of ‘a demon loving only himself’ is written across his forehead.
This plays a strong role in the character Gaara, it shows the perfect example of a misunderstood, troubled youth who if under the right circumstances and given the proper attention and love, would not have turned out so ruthless.