How To Apply Tattoo Stencil?
10. Try Using a Washcloth – A washcloth can also moisten the skin and remove excess oils before applying a tattoo stencil without deodorant. Just remember to wash it after so that it’s clean for future use! That’s it! These are ten ways to apply a tattoo stencil without deodorant. .
How to remove tattoo stencils from skin?
- 1 When applying the tattoo stencil, you do not want to cause an infection. Before you start, cover both hands with a pair of sterile surgical gloves. Image courtesy: flickr. com
- 2 Now you need to start the actual work. Using an antibacterial soap and some water, clean that area of the skin. Clean that area with paper towels.
- 3 Now get rid of any hair present at the spot where you will be applying the tattoo stencil. Use a sterile razor blade for the job. Make sure that you use a new razor blade. Image courtesy: health. howstuffworks. com
- 4 After shaving the tattoo site, once again clean it with antibacterial soap and water. As before, pat dry the skin using clean paper towels.
- 5 You have to make sure that the tattoo stencil you apply sticks to the skin. Use an unscented deodorant for this purpose. Rub the tattoo site with the unscented deodorant. Remember to use the deodorant liberally to increase adherence between skin and the tattoo stencil. Image courtesy: consmr. com
- 6 Depending on the geometry of the stencil, locate its centre. Gently apply pressure onto the centre of the stencil but make sure that it does not move at all. Image courtesy: tattude. com
- 7 After you have applied the stencil, rub it evenly. Do not apply too much pressure and make sure that the stencil does not slide on the skin. Hold down the stencil with your palm for at least 10 seconds to make sure the stencil adheres to the skin.
- 8 Slowly, peel the paper off. Image courtesy: flickriver. com
- 9 Leave the stencil for at least 10 minutes to give it a chance to dry and adhere properly to the skin.
- 10 Finally, using a paper towel, pat the stencilled skin and then apply petroleum jelly. You have successfully applied a tattoo stencil. Image courtesy: myspace. com